Best Exercise to Lose Weight
Do not get me wrong, any type of exercise is efficient to burn off calories and in consequence burning off fat. But there are some training routines and exercises which have generally acknowledged as being the best and which will give the best of results to any person.
1. Step Aerobic, it burns 800 calories an hour. Aerobic exercises are usually incorporated in many weight loss training programs.
And step aerobics is one of the most efficient training workouts in training the legs, hips and bum, the area which most women desire to tone. It is advisable to do your step aerobics in two sessions of 30 minutes during the day for the best of results.
2. Bicycling burns up in between 500 and 1000 calories an hour. It depends on how fast you go and on how steep the terrain is. It is recommended that you ride the bicycle outside, so that you will be able to get some fresh air and relax with a change in the scenery. But if you are more time pressed, then you could an indoor exercise bicycle, which you can ride even while you are watching your favorite TV shows.
3. Swimming burns up to 800 calories and is probably the most enjoyable workout to lose weight as it will not only help you to lose weight, but also help you to tone up your entire body.
4. Another exercise which can be considered to be the best exercise to lose weight is racquetball, which burns up to 800 calories an hour. This is a great cardio exercises as it stimulates your cardio with side to side running which will not only help you burn off fat, but also tone up your leg muscles.
5. Elliptical burner is can also be considered to be the best exercise to lose weight as it burns up to 600 calories in an hour and is one of the most accessible cardio exercises which will help you to burn off fat and build up strong leg muscles. I strongly recommend watching your favorite TV shows or listening to your favorite music while on the Elliptical burner to keep yourself entertain and work out with delight.
6. Rowing burns in between 500 and 600 calories an hour and is one of the best ways to burn off fat while toning up your arms. You can try it in the summer on the near lake or at the gym with a rowing machine.
7. Walking, yes, you have read correctly, walking burns up to 360 calories an hour. It is the easiest way to burn off fat and brisk walking can be a great cardio exercise which will help you to tone up your legs, stomach and hips. And if you add a little more to your burned calories then you could be sprinting, walking across hills or even up hill.
8. Dancing can also be considered to be the best exercise to lose weight and is probably the most fun. It will tone up your entire body, burn off calories and even relieve stress. Plus, you can learn some sexy moves with which you can show off your toned, slim body in club and who knows maybe you will get a date.
9. Jogging will burn up to 550 calories an hour and is probably the most en vogue way to burn off fat and tone up your body. And besides these desired benefits, you will also be able to distress yourself and become healthier and happier.