Burn the Fat Feed The Muscle
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle is a system developed by Tom Venuto, a well-known bodybuilder in the industry. With a bodybuilder as an author, this e-book offers many insightful ideas into actually losing excess pounds, burning off the unwanted fats and then developing an enviable physique worthy to be flaunted.
You will find, however, that Venuto’s system is not exactly a casual approach to weight loss and bodybuilding simply because it requires more physical demands and mental willpower from its practitioners.
The e-book has 341 pages that many may find too time-consuming to read in one sitting. After reading through the Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle e-book – or at least, after scanning its table of contents and chapter headers – you will observe that there are two levels to the system.
At the normal level, customers will get:
- The main guide consisting of the 341 pages
- The two additional reports that reiterate the best and worst foods to include in your weight loss diet
- The report on the grading system used for different foods
- The e-book with recipes for fat loss and muscle gain
- The bonus report on properly measuring body fat
The deluxe level gets the customers all of the above mentioned reports at the normal level with the addition of one more report – The Fat Burn Files. This is a series of ten interviews conducted with the author in all its 265 pages. Yes, the Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle e-book is voluminous by any standard.
Pros and Cons of the Program
Now, for the pros and cons of the program, of which there are many on the pros and a few on the cons. Let’s start with the pros as we believe that these benefits will outweigh whatever cons there are with the e-book.
- This e-book is a comprehensive guide to losing weight and then building muscle mass, thanks to the expertise and experience of its author. The details are very useful especially for individuals who are new to bodybuilding.
- The explanations on how the body processes the macro nutrients that pass through it are insightful, thoughtful and easy to understand. You are then given the opportunity to understand what and why you are eating certain kinds of food and avoiding other types.
Again, because of the bodybuilder orientation of the author behind the Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle e-book, it can be expected that exercises are discussed in significant detail.
Cardio and strength training workout routines are recommended with a FAQ portion on the latter aspect.
The only major disadvantage we can see with the e-book is its voluminous nature. You will be justified in complaining of information overload after the first hundred pages. Then again, if you are serious about best way to lose weight, then the pages are a must-read .
Our verdict on the Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle e-book: Read it if and when you are, indeed, committed to making the right lifestyle changes to maintain a lean and mean physique.