Fat Loss 4 Idiots
Before anybody reacts negatively to the title, the Fat Loss 4 Idiots weight loss program is definitely not designed to disparage any individual for being, well, an idiot. Instead, the title is a play of words on the instructional materials with titles like “How to Learn English for Dummies.”
The book is also written as Fat Loss for Idiots in many sites. Its recommendations for losing weight in a healthy, safe and effective manner are easy to follow, thus, the “idiots” term in the book. Of course, these recommendations are based on common sense advice and scientific studies, a combination that makes for one of the best weight loss programs in the market today.
Inside the pages of the Fat Loss 4 Idiots e-book, so to speak, you will be introduced to numerous details of the diet and exercise program for the best way to lose weight. These details include the following:
- The Diet Generator, which provides for the right quantity and quality of the foods recommended for consumption.
- The right timing for eating meals – 5 times a day, to be exact – so that you will feel sated but not overeat.
- The cycle of the diet where 11 days is devoted to a strict diet regimen followed by 3 days of moderate food consumption, which will seem like an all-you-can-eat buffet but it is actually not.
It must be emphasized that the Fat Loss 4 Idiots diet plan is the so-called calorie shifting method. Basically, calories are manipulated in two ways:
- Lesser number of calories on the first 11 days. This is not a low-carbs, low-fat, low-calorie and low-protein diet. Eat your favorite foods for as long as you are within your calorie requirements.
- Vary the number of calories within the 11-day period on a daily basis for as long as the total calorie count for the whole period is achieved. You are tricking your body with this method.
The only exercise requirement under the program Fat Loss 4 Idiots is walking on a daily basis.
Pros and Cons of the Program
From the above mentioned discussion, many advantages and a few disadvantages can be implied. Let’s start with the benefits.
First, your diet will be rich in healthy food items including fruits, vegetables, whole food and lean proteins. You can also choose a vegetarian diet. You need not worry about eating just one full meal a day, about portion control and about obsessive calorie counting.
Second, you can rest easy when it comes to planning your meals for the next 11 days. The official website generates the meal plan. All you have to do is to follow it on a day to day basis. You will also avoid the hassles of planning your meals when you have other important things to do.
Third, you can save your body the aches and pains of strenuous exercise. Just 30 minutes of brisk walking will do the trick.
But of course, there are disadvantages. The website does not have before-and-after photos and it does not provide great detail on the calorie shifting method.
Then again, you will be the best proof of the method’s efficacy within 11 days after following Fat Loss 4 Idiots.