Dr. Clay Hyght provides 7 nutritional tips for losing body fat and getting that lean fit body you want. You will need to implement these 7 tips into your daily routine as the basic foundation before entering into any easy weight loss diet program. No fat burning program or weight loss exercise program will work without implementing these 7 simple nutritional tips.
1. You need to prepare your daily meals in advance. If you do not you are at the mercy of the restaurant, cafeteria, or fast food place you elect to eat at. These places are not interested in healthy foods that are good for you. They are interested in preparing foods that taste good and bring people back.
2. You want to eat your prepared foods about every three hours during the day. This will speed your metabolism up. It keeps you metabolism working and it tells your body that it is OK to burn calories and fat. This will happen and your will be leaner. Most body builder, figure, and fitness athletes do eat every three hours to keep their bodies lean. Sumo wrestlers eat one time a day. So you can see that does not work to loss weight.
3. You should not continue to eat to get full. If you eat until you have that feeling of being full you have eaten to much. By eating small portions more frequently you will keep your metabolism rate up so you will be ready for the next meal and you will not store fat.
4. Each of your meals should include lean protein. You want to make lean protein the center of each one of your meals. Your choices includes egg whites for breakfast, lean chicken breast, fish, protein powder, lean meat, and fat free dairy products. Protein helps to keep you metabolism revering, keep you full longer, and will make you more successful with your weight loss goals.
5. The best single tip is to east natural foods and not those processed foods you find in boxes. Eat foods that come from mother nature and not from a box. For example eat an apple instead of drinking apple juice. Eat whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. You will have a hard time getting fat eating nature foods.
6. Stop drinking beverages such as cokes, juices, and drinks that contain calories. Drinking these beverages are like telling yourself you want to get fat. Stay away from them because they are high in fructose corn syrup. Fructose corn syrup is worst for you than refined sugars. You can drink all the water you want. Another drink is green teas which has been proven to help reduce body fat and reduce the risk of certain cancers.
7. Do not have more than one cheat meal during the week. It has been shown that one full cheat day will off set what you have accomplished during the whole week. You can gain more fat in one day than you have burned off in one week.
If you make these nutritional tips the corner stone of the diet solution program you will be well on your weight loss journey. No fancy fat burner will do what these tips will do for you.
So apply this nutritional tips and see what happens!
Dr Clay Shares 7 Nutrition Tips As The Foundation Of A Good Diet!